Tuesday, October 14, 2008

26.2 Thing 4

The social network sites are very important to me. Being a member of a Greek lettered organization I want to, not only keep in touch, but also be able to stay informed of current events nationally and locally. I obtain all of this information through using ZAsigmas@yahoogroups.com. For instance I no longer live in the state that I joined but I will be visiting my former school for the purpose of attending Homecoming festivities and catching up with old friends. I have been able to stay updated on all the upcoming events by being a member of this group. I also visited The Home-Based Business Opportunities, www.robbyswealyhmachine.com, for the purpose of gauging the various business ideas available for anyone who wants to work from home. I have always had ideas of starting a catering business starting out of my home and seeing where it takes me. Because we had to find three uses with my third I used www.networkforgood.org to find charitable organizations and events to volunteer.

No comments: